THIS RETURNS POLICY IS ISSUED BY CDB MEDIA LTD THE NEW ZEALAND NUTRIBULLET DISTRIBUTOR ("CDB MEDIA", "NUTRIBULLET", "WE", "US" AND "OUR"). AT NUTRIBULLET, WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE A TIME WERE YOU NEED TO RETURN A PURCHASE FROM US AND WE WANT TO MAKE THE RETURNS PROCESS AS SIMPLE AND EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU.
- If you contact us to exercise one of your rights under this Returns Policy, we will ask you to provide satisfactory proof that you made the purchase from NutriBullet. We will accept the following proof of purchase documents:
- the online order reference number;
- the order confirmation email or receipt received from us;
- Financial statements such as a credit card statement or a bank statement (however, when the proof of purchase does not clearly itemise the goods, more than one type of proof of purchase may be required).
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
- An online order cannot be cancelled, and/or products cannot be returned or refunded, due to a change of mind. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 232 633 or contact us here.
- We take great pride in everything we do and are just as disappointed as you if the product you receive is compromised in anyway. Please call our Customer Team on 0800 232 633 or message us here and one of our Customer Team will be happy to offer technical assistance where applicable.
- If you have contacted our Customer Team and your product is still faulty, your rights may vary depending upon whether or not our 12 month replacement warranty policy (“NutriBullet Warranty”) is still ongoing.
- If the NutriBullet Warranty is ongoing and your product is deemed faulty we are happy to replace the item with an equivalent model or, if the item you purchased is no longer available, with another item which offers substantially the same functionality.
- Please see the terms of the warranty provided with your purchase for more information on the NutriBullet Warranty, including how you may exercise your rights under it.
- In addition to your rights under the NutriBullet Warranty, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Nothing in this document limits or is intended to limit your rights or remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Law.
- If you are returning products in accordance with your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Law:
The products do not need to be in their original packaging to be returned, however you must ensure that the products are adequately protected for transit; and you will be required to pay any delivery costs when you return items to us, however we will refund your reasonable delivery costs to you if you are entitled to a remedy under the New Zealand Consumer Law (subject to you providing proof of these costs).
RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM?
If you think you’ve received the wrong item or part of your order is missing then please contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 232 633 or contact us here.