1. The organiser of this competition (the Promotion) is NutriBullet New Zealand (The Promoter).
2. The Promotion commences on Friday 1st December 2023 and closes on Tuesday 12th December 2023 (Promotion Period). Each day there is one giveaway with one winner. The giveaway will commence at 9am and end 9am the following day. No entries will be accepted after 9am the following day except for day 1. The Giveaway is for New Zealand only.
3. NutriBullet takes no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The Promotion is not open to staff and family members of NutriBullet New Zealand or their agencies.
5. The prize is listed in the Instagram and Facebook post each day. NutriBullet reserves the right to reject any unacceptable naming for whatever reason.
6. NutriBullet reserves the right to amend the prizes at any time.
7. To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win the main Prize you must complete all required details mentioned in the captions of NutriBullet's Instagram, Facebook or Tik Tok.
8. Entrants agree to their names being used on social media.
9. The physical prize will be couriered to the winner's residential address.
10. One comment is one entry.
11. NutriBullet reserves the right to change or substitute items within the prize pack as necessary.
12. No items can be exchanged for cash.
13. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted by NutriBullet via Instagram direct message, Facebook Messenger or Tik Tok messages.
14. The Prize winners will have 5 days from winning to accept their prize and advise required delivery and email addresses by return email to the Promoter. Failure to do so will result in a random redraw of the applicable Prize.
15. Participants are advised by the Promoter that anti-spam legislation is in force in New Zealand, and that they should only share the Promotion with people who would reasonably expect to receive communications from them. Additionally, the use of any auto tweeter or similar mechanism will render entries invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
18. The Promoter is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notification.
19. By entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
21. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties but you do authorise NutriBullet New Zealand to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.